Our Special Offers & discounts do not apply to any Retail products purchased in store & cannot be used
in conjunction with any of our other offers & are subject to availability & applicable time slots.
*Our Recommend-a-Friend offer is applicable to the introduction of a new client only & you both have a like-for-like service. You & your friend will receive 20% each off your bill.
**Our £5 off with Consultation offer is available to new clients only.
PLEASE REMEMBER: No two heads of hair are alike. Even twins can at times have hair characteristics
that are different to one another. Hair characteristics can also change quite dramatically throughout a person's life,
as can the styling & colour requirement. Therefore, any price quoted will be bespoke & personally tailored to an
individual's hair characteristics, styling & colour requirement.
For your safety, if you choose to go ahead with our Colouring, you will be required to
perform a “Skin Test” to assess your compatibility & potential reaction to our colour preparations.
Please note: New clients who have not been to us before may be required to pay a deposit when pre-booking their appointment.
Cancellations: From time-to-time clients may need to cancel or reschedule their appointments. Please give at least 24 hours notice otherwise an administration fee may be charged. "No show" appointments will be charged an administration fee. (Applies to all clients)
Our cookies & your privacy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file containing an identifier, a string of letters & numbers, that is sent by a web server to your web browser on your computer & stored by your browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time your browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity & track users as they navigate different pages on a website & to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to your web browser, which will be stored by your browser & will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when your web browser is closed.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked by us, to the information stored in & obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
1. to recognise your computer when you visit our website.
2. to track you as you navigate our website & to enable the use of the forms on our website.
3. to improve our website's usability.
4. to analyse the use of our website in general.
5. in the administration of our website.
6. to prevent fraud & improve the security of our website.
7. to personalise our website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our advertisers & service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
1. to track your browser across multiple websites.
2. to build a profile of your web surfing.
3. to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
1. in Microsoft Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools” → “Internet Options” → “Privacy” & selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
2. in Mozilla Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools” → “Options” & unchecking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
3. Other browsers may have different ways of blocking cookies. Please consult your web browser's help section.
Blocking all cookies will however, have a negative impact upon the usability & user experience of many websites
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
1. in Microsoft Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files. You can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
2. in Mozilla Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “Clear private data”. This setting can be changed by clicking “Tools” → “Options & Settings” in the “Private Data” box and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
3. Other browsers may have different ways of deleting cookies. Please consult your browser's help section.
Doing this may have a negative impact upon the usability & user experience of many websites.
This website is owned & operated by La Moda Ltd. If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
At La Moda Ltd, are committed to making our products & services accessible to everyone & are continually look at ways to improve.
We measure ourselves against the W C A G
(Web Content Accessibility Guidlines) 1.0
The majority of the pages on our site meet level “A”
compliance & many pages meet level “AAA”
compliance. We are working towards implementing at least level “AA”
compliance across the site, as set out in the W A I
(Web Accessibility Initiative).
Wherever possible we use accessible, alternative H T M L
(Hypertext Markup Language) or Java for Flash objects. We use client scripts only to enhance the user experience & use alternatives where & when appropriate. In the majority of cases we believe that this should not affect your visit if your browser does not support Flash objects or script.
We use C S S
(Cascading Style Sheets) for the visual layout of our site. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets, the content of each page is still accessible.
This site has been developed using relative font sizes to allow users to control text sizes. Users can specify text sizes using the following techniques:
1. Microsoft Internet Explorer users can change their text size by selecting “View” → “Text Size” → “Larger”
2. Mozilla Firefox users can change their text size by selecting “View” → “Text Size” → “Increase”
For information on using your browser, please consult the manufacturers' documentation.
If you have any comments or suggestions about how we can improve accessibility on our site you can
submit feedback at: email@example.com